Punjab Energy Development Agency, the state nodal agency for promotion and development of New and Renewable Energy Projects in the State of Punjab invites offers from the interested project developers to participate in the selection process for setting up of Solar PV Power Projects. The detailed terms and conditions, scope of work, eligibility criteria, selection process, model PPA, Performance Guarantee, manner and place of submission are given in the RFP document, which can be downloaded from the www.etender.punjabgovt.gov.in. The important information and bidding schedule is as under:
- Date of sale of E-bid document: 11 March 2013
- Date of Pre- bid meeting: 3 April, 2013 at 11:30 AM
- Last date and submission for E-bid: 25 April, 2013 by 12 Noon
- Date and Time of opening for Technical Bids: 25 April, 2013 at 12.30 PM
- E-processing Fee: Non-refundable bid processing fee Rs. 2,247/- through IPG / RTGS mode only.
- Bid processing charges: Non-refundable Bid evaluation charges Rs. 1,00,000/- per bid (for 1-4 MW cap. projects and Rs. 2,00,000/- per bid (for 5-30MW cap. projects) through IPG / RTGS mode.
For your further information, a document with details is attached : PEDA RFP Solar PV