Rajasthan RFP for 50 solar projects of 1 MW each
Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation (RREC) has floated an RFP for setting up 50 solar projects each of 1 MW to be connected at 11 kV level under Rajasthan Solar Policy 2011.
1. The qualification requirements for the companies include a net worth criteria of equal to or greater than Rs.3 crores per MW of capacity applied. The bidder should have implemented at least one project of the proposed technology of 1 MW.
2. The bidders will be selected for each zone (Discom) separately on the basis of the discount offered by bidders on the benchmark tariff (Rs.7.16/kWh which is after considering accelerated depreciation). The tariff should not exceed by more than 10% of the overall L1 tariff of any zone/Discom.
3. The PPA is to be signed by 31st March, 2014 and projects commissioned by 31st March, 2015.
4. Earnest Money Deposit – Rs.20 lacs/MW in the form of bank guarantee
|S.No.||Discount offered on benchmark tariff||Amount of Bid Bond(BG) applicable for every paisa of discount on Benchmark tariff (per MW)|
|2.||More than 10% and upto 15%||Rs.20,000/-|
|3.||More than 15% and upto 20%||Rs.30,000/-|
|4.||More than 20% and upto 25%||Rs.40,000/-|
|5.||More than 25%||Rs.50,000/-|
Performance Bank Guarantee – Rs.30 lacs/MW
5. Pre-bid meeting at 10:30 A.M. on 15.07.2013 at Harish Chandra Mathur Rajasthan Institute of Public Adminisration, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur
Please click here for the document Draft RfP for 50 SPV projects each of 1 MW under Solar Policy, 2011