Summary of Uttrakhand RFP for 30 MW grid connected solar PV plant
Uttrakhand has released a RFP mentioning a strange capacity of solar plants. Minimum capacity of a solar plant shall be 100 kW and maximum capacity can be 30 MW. Aggregate capacity for this bid is also 30 MW. Successful bidder can setup plant anywhere in the state. RFP provides some benefits to the project developers like
- If the developer purchase private land for the project, than they will be eligible for an exemption of 50% on stamp duty.
- In case Developer is using the agriculture land for establishing Solar power plant then he would be exempted from paying any conversion rate
Bidders are required to quote a levelized tariff for 25 year and PPA shall be done for the same period. Project developer have to maintain minimum 19% of CUF. Bidders shall be responsible to get the grid connectivity. Transmission line shall be constructed by STU/discom but the cost will be borne by project developer. Projects has to be connected at 33/11 kV system.
- bidder needs to have net worth of 3 Cr/ MW at least seven days prior to date of submission
- bidder needs to demonstrate its technical ability and to do so bidder can have technology tie-up
Costs:RFP cost is Rs. 5000/-
- bid bond Rs. 50, 00, 000/- per 100 kW with a validity of 90 days
- Successful bidders need to provide performance guarantee of Rs. 50, 00, 000/- per 100 kW with a validity of 24 months after the scheduled delivery date.
last date of bid submission is 20.10.2014 before 12:00 hours at
Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency,
Energy Park, Industrial Area, Patelnagar, Dehradun
Published by: Gaurav