There are multiple vacancies for the solar project site engineers in First Green consulting. Interested candidates can send there Resume/ CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description for solar site engineer shall be
- The Project Engineer (P.E) shall be responsible to oversee and manage the project implementation in accordance with approved engineering design issued by the client
- During implementation phase, the P.E will acts as the key coordinator between Developer, EPC Contractors and Project Site execution teams. He shall prepare weekly progress report and submit a copy for records.
- P.E will be responsible for providing the feedback to the developer on the quality aspects and practical consideration specific to the site on the proposed engineering solutions by the EPC team.
- P.E is also responsible for managing variance and change requests during the implementation phase and provide support on engineering issues resolution through mutual discussions with EPC/ Developer
- Create and maintain contacts with local utilities and state agencies
- P.E role includes, but not limited to, quality inspection of civil, mechanical construction, reviewing DC and AC engineering /technical design, engineering documentation and quality assurance plans and their monitoring..
- He may be assigned to multiple projects simultaneously depending on project status and project needs.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- Prior commercial solar industry experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with solar PV systems, electrical codes(NEC, UL,IEEE)
- Operational command of balance of system components (i.e. inverters, mounting structure, conductors/interconnect, switching/fusing)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in electrical wiring and basic construction practices
- Professional proficiency in MS Office- Excel, Word, power point and MS Project
- Proficiency in PVsyst and AutoCAD
- Proposal writing experience