NTPC invites bids for development of 500 MW (4 Blocks of 125 MW each) Solar PV Project at Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh
NTPC invites online bids from eligible bidders on Two Stage bidding basis (Stage I: Techno-Commercial Bid & Stage-II: Price Bid) for Development of 500 MW (4 blocks of 125 MW each) Solar photo voltaic power project at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh, India. Key points of the Bid are as follows
- Selection of developers through competitive bidding. Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply, Packing and Forwarding, Transportation, Unloading and Storage, Installation and Commissioning of grid connected 500 kWp Solar PV based power project on turnkey basis.
- The work is to be awarded to multiple bidders in single or multiple blocks of 125 MWp each.
- Bidder shall provide comprehensive Operation and Maintenance of the plant for a period of 5 years from the date of successful completion of trial run.
- Bidder shall provide power and water supply at the site
- Construction of internal roads would be in the bidder’s scope of work.
- SCADA system for remote monitoring and control of SPV plant with all hardware & software and all the associated civil works would be in the bidder’s scope.
- NTPC intends to finance “Development of 500 MW (4 Blocks of 125 MW Each) Solar Photo Voltaic Project(s) at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh” through domestic funding and own resources.
- Prospective Bidders from UP State are compulsorily required to provide TIN number at the time of purchase of bidding documents from office of NTPC.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security for an amount of INR 7,36,15,000 (Rupees Seven Crore Thirty six lakhs fifteen thousand) in the form as stipulated in the Bidding documents.
- The bidder should have designed, supplied, erected/supervised erection and commissioned/ supervised commissioning of SPV based grid connected power plant(s) of cumulative installed capacity of 40MWp or above out of which at least one plant should have been of 10MWp capacity or above. The reference plant of 10 MWp or above capacity must have been in successful operation for at least six months as on the date oftechno-commercial bid opening.
- The Bidder shall also be considered qualified, in case the award for the reference works has been received by the Bidder either directly from owner of plant or any other intermediary organization. A certificate from such owner of plant shall be required to be furnished by the Bidder along with its techno-commercial bid in support of its claim of meeting requirement stipulated above.
- The average annual turn over of the bidder in the last 3 financial years should not be less than INR 580 Crores.
- The net-worth of the bidder as on the last day of the preceding financial year should not be less than 25% of its paid up share capital.
- The unutilized line of credit for fund based and non-fund based limits with cash and bank balances including fixed deposits of the bidder as on date or not earlier than 15 days prior to the date of techno-commercial bid opening, duly certified by the bankers shall not be less than INR 250 Crores.
- Issuance of IFB on 12th February 2015.
- Document sale date from 19th February 2015 – 18th February 2015.
- Pre-bid conference on 27th March 2015.
- Bid receipt date and time for Stage – I Techno-Commercial Bid and opening of Stage – I Techno- Commercial bid is on 22nd April 2015
- Bid submission and opening date for Stage – II Techno Commercial Bid shall be intimated separately by NTPC
- Cost of bidding documents per set for Indian bidders and per set for foreign bidders is INR 2000 /-
- The complete set of documents can be downloaded by the bidder on payment of the non- refundable amount, in the form of a crossed A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Ltd, Payable at New Delhi or directly through payment gateway at the tender site https://etender.ntpclakshya.co.in.
- For detailed IFB and bidding documents please visit at https://etender.ntpclakshya.co.in, ntpctender.com, www.ntpc.co.in .
- No hard copy of bidding documents shall be issued.
For more details please follow the site : http://www.ntpctender.com/uploads/job_17563.html