Building Integrated Photo Voltaic (BIPV): ANSAL Experience Center, LUCKNOW
Ansal group is one of esteemed real estate group in India, working on developing many residential and commercial projects. They are developing new Building names as “Ansal Experience Centre” in Lucknow, India. The project incorporates, Building Integrated Photo Voltaic (BIPV) of approximately 12 kW, which generates electrical power as well as provides shading. This will help in reducing the HVAC load of the building. This BIPV is also an integral part of building Façade which improves the aesthetic looks of the building. The generated electrical power is utilized within the building itself.
First Green Consulting guides the development team in the brain storming sessions for the designing of the building structure having this kind of special features which promotes the solar power for the commercial buildings.
- Location- Lucknow,India
- Client – Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd.
- Total Area- 64584 sq. ft
- Building type- Office type
- Solar PV Integrated with Building at facade
- Facade Overhanging Structure for BIPV
- Synchronize with Electrical system
- Indoor cable designing of BIPV system
- Effective space utilization
- Skylight integration with solar PV at the Roof.
- Lower maintenance