LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – DLF Building No-06
DLF Building-06 is 863576 sq. ft. building located at DLF Cyber City Phase-III, Gurgaon India. This building was constructed in year 2007 which have 15 floors. Building is running 6 days a week and the large portion is used as office space by multi tenants. The sustainable thinking of the team improves the workability of the building. The proficient practices like- well planed resource utilization, water management; waste management helps in making the structure more prominent and helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 17 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 91 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.