LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – DLF IT PARK, Chandigarh
DLF IT Park Chandigarh is 644149 sq. ft. sited at Chandigarh, India. This building was constructed in year 2005 which have 4 floors. The occupancy level of Building is around 6792. Multinational companies were using more space in the building. The sustainable approach of the team improves the workability of all the workers. There is reduction in water usage in this building. This building uses proficient practices like- energy efficient lights star levelled equipments, full resource utilization, water management, and waste management which helps in making the structure more prominent and helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 18 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 83 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.