LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – DLF Plaza Tower
DLF Plaza Tower is 210080 sq. ft. building sited at DLF Phase-I, Gurgaon India. There are 11 floors with two basements which are used for parking. On the top floor, there is a swimming pool for maintain the internal temperature. Building is running approximately 6 days a week and the large portion is used as office space by 1194 occupants. The green building approach of the team improves the workability of all the workers. This exercise represent a logical approach to building operations that “made total sense” for building users. This exercise helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 9.11% of GHG emission reduction is achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 16 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 87 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.