LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – DLF Square Building
DLF Square is 441308 sq. ft. building sited at DLF Phase-II, Gurgaon India. Building has 21 floors with two basements which are used for parking. Building is running 5 days a week for 12 hrs per day and the major portion is used as office space by multi-tenants. The team develop a sustainable practice to enhance the workability of all the installed systems. This practice represent a logical approach to building operations that “made total sense” for building users. This exercise helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 8.11% of GHG emission reduction is achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 15.5 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 93 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.