LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – Infinity Tower
Infinity Tower with its area of 1312119 square feet, is located in Cyber City at DLF phase 3, Gurgaon India. It was constructed in 2006, which provides the high quality rental spaces for commercial offices and has 13 floors, used by approximately 14214 occupants. The building runs 7 days a week. The green building approach of the team is to promote design and practices that increase sustainability, profitability of the building while reducing the negative environmental impacts of buildings and improving occupant health and well-being. The LEED 2009 performance credit system aims to allocate points based on the potential environmental impacts and human benefits of each credit. The proficient practices like- energy efficient lights star levelled equipments, full resource utilization, water management, helps in making the structure more prominent and helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 6.02% of GHG emission reduction is achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 18.6 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 89 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.