LEED : EBOM Gold Certified Building – Innov-8
[ezcol_1half]Innov-8 is 1625376 sq. ft. building sited at DLF Cyber City Phase-II, Gurgaon India. This building was constructed in year 2006 which have 16 floors. Building is running 5 days a week and the large portion is used as office space by multi tenants. The sustainable thinking of the team improves the workability of all the workers. The proficient practices like- energy efficient lights star levelled equipments, full resource utilization, water management, and waste management helps in making the structure more prominent and helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 16 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 85 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.