NISE certified BHASKAR PROGRAM – Grid Integrated Rooftop Solar PV Technology and Design 4-Day Training Program 9-12 Dec 2015
It gives us great pleasure to announce Four day NISE certified SETNET training course on Grid integrated rooftop solar PV technology and design, conducted and organized by Firstgreen Consulting in association with India habitat Centre (IHC). The training program is scheduled on 9-12 December 2015
This is the first training programme in which hands on training expertise shall be developed for the participants on design, installation, and O&M aspects of ground mounted as well as rooftop solar PV systems. This training programme is supported by National Institute of Solar Energy and participants in the training programs shall be given a certificate by NISE of this one week course.
At the end of the session, the participant should be able to install a complete solar power plant, identify the Operation & Maintenance issues through fault finding analysis and be able to Troubleshoot the problem.
- Solar Irradiation Concepts& solar radiation in India Solar Rooftop:
- Conceptual Framework Solar Module Technology: Selection Criteria Structure Inverter Technology:Selection Criteria; Site Feasibility Study & understanding of different system configuration System Sizing for a Rooftop Grid Tied SPV Plant without battery bank
- Array deign and Inverter sizing principles for a 250kW Solar Power Plant; System Sizing for an Off-Grid SPV Plant with battery bank; National and State Policies for Grid Integrated SPV Power Plants
- Different Metering mechanisms and integration with the grid for rooftop SPV Plants ; Key Implementation Requirements, Standards and Procedures for grid integrated solar rooftop development; Key Regulatory Challenges for Solar rooftop development ,O & M of SPV Power Plant; Detailed design of Grid-Integrated SPV power plant
- Introduction to Design Simulation and Plant Modeling using PVSOL, PVsystor equivalent software ; Live Demonstration of PVSOL, PVsyst or equivalent software for Energy Yield Assessment by the Trainer; Hands-On session in Solar Design Simulation Lab/ Cost Estimation & Financial Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Decision Makers in the Private and Public Sectors, and Governments;
- PV professionals involved in the rooftop solar business development, planning, procurement and sales
- Entrepreneurs Exploring to work in the area of solar project development
- Professionals from Stakeholder Industries such as EPC companies, design and engineering firms, consultants, and developers, etc.
The fee per participant is INR. 25,000/- (plus 14.5% service tax). The training workshop fee includes technical contents, participant kit, field visit; day time snacks and lunch for the course duration.
The fee does NOT include dinner and accommodation.
Payment towards the course fee can be made through demand draft / cheque drawn in favor of “First Green Consulting Pvt Ltd” payable at Gurgaon. Bank transfer facility is also available.
There are 30 seats available in this course. Early nominations are suggested.
The deadline to receive completed registration form along with course fee is 8th December, 2015. While seats will be available on first-come-first-served basis
Concessions would be offered to Organizations nominating participation in groups.
|Number of participants||Concessions||Fee per participant
(INR 15,000/- plus 14.5% service tax)
|2 to 4||10%||25, 763/-|
|5 to 10||20%||22,900/-|
Early bird discount of additional 20% available on above fees for registration up to 20th Nov 2015.
(1): All participants are kindly requested to bring along a laptop computer as they will be taught Energy Yield Assessment and Design Simulation for component selection using PVsyst as a part of the training.
(2): Onsite demonstration of solar rooftop system at India habitat centre .
Mr. Sagar katkar
Firstgreen Consulting Pvt Ltd
MA 74, Maulsari Avenue, DLF Phase III Gurgaon 122002; Haryana India
email@example.com 0124-6450224; 9717273729
ABOUT FIRSTGREEN CONSULTING PVT LTD
FirstGreen is a specialised consulting company in the field of solar power projects and is SETNET partner with National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE). We offer a wide range of services to our client’s right starting from project conceptualization to post commissioning performance assessment. Some of our prestigious clients are Bharat Petroleum Corporation, Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), DLF, Lanco, Mobinil, AF Mercados, JK Lakshmi cement limited, Today Green Energy Pvt. Ltd, IL&FS,Moserbaer, Refex Energy, India Habitat centre, KP Energy and many more.
National Institute of Solar Energy
India Habitat Centre
Dr. Sanjay Vashishtha; Founder & CEO, FIrstgreen Consulting