BHASKAR PROGRAM – I Rooftop Solar Power Plant Engineering, Design and Energy Yield Assessment 3-Day Training Program
Requisitos: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Firstgreen Consulting Pvt Ltd MA 74, Maulsari Avenue, DLF Phase III Gurgaon 122002 Haryana India +91-124-6450224
This is the first training programme in which hands on training expertise shall be developed for the participants on design, installation, and O&M aspects of ground mounted as well as rooftop solar PV systems. This training programme is supported by National Institute of Solar Energy and participants in the training programs shall be given a certificate by NISE of this one week course.
At the end of the session, the participant should be able to install a complete solar power plant, identify the Operation & Maintenance issues through fault finding analysis and be able to Troubleshoot the problem.
- Solar Irradiation Concepts& solar radiation in India Solar Rooftop:
- Conceptual Framework Solar Module Technology: Selection Criteria Structure Inverter Technology:Selection Criteria; Site Feasibility Study & understanding of different system configuration System Sizing for a Rooftop Grid Tied SPV Plant without battery bank
- Array deign and Inverter sizing principles for a 250kW Solar Power Plant; System Sizing for an Off-Grid SPV Plant with battery bank; National and State Policies for Grid Integrated SPV Power Plants
- Different Metering mechanisms and integration with the grid for rooftop SPV Plants ; Key Implementation Requirements, Standards and Procedures for grid integrated solar rooftop development; Key Regulatory Challenges for Solar rooftop development ,O & M of SPV Power Plant; Detailed design of Grid-Integrated SPV power plant
- Introduction to Design Simulation and Plant Modeling using PVSOL, PVsystor equivalent software ; Live Demonstration of PVSOL, PVsyst or equivalent software for Energy Yield Assessment by the Trainer; Hands-On session in Solar Design Simulation Lab/ Cost Estimation & Financial Analysis
There are 30 seats available in this course. Early nominations are suggested.
The last date of receipt of nominations is 30th Dec, 2015.
The total charges payable by the participants is Rs. 20,000, service tax 14% extra.
Early bird discount is 20% available for registration up to 20th Dec 2015.
REGISTRATION email@example.com 9717273729; 0124-6450224;
FirstGreen is a specialised consulting company in the field of solar power projects and is SETNET partner with National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE). We offer a wide range of services to our client’s right starting from project conceptualization to post commissioning performance assessment. Some of our prestigious clients are Bharat Petroleum Corporation, Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), DLF, Lanco, Mobinil, AF Mercados, JK Lakshmi cement limited, Today Green Energy Pvt. Ltd, IL&FS,Moserbaer, Refex Energy, India Habitat centre, KP Energy and many more.
India Habitat Centre
National Institute of Solar Energy, A Government of India certifying body for solar energy trainings.
Program Director: Dr. Sanjay Vashishtha; Founder & CEO, FIrstgreen Consulting