DLF Ericsson Tower is located in Cyber City, Gurgaon India. The building has area of 216090 sq. ft which provides the high quality rental spaces for commercial offices. The project team develop a sustainable practice based on green building principles including equipments energy efficiency. With the sustainable approach in mind, the prime objective of this activity is to fine tune the building’s operations and improve the documentation of the existing systems. In the extension to this 20 kW of Solar PV power system is also installed on the roof of the building. These green ideas implemented through several strategies into the building which make it to achieve LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 6.16% of GHG emission reduction is achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 19.9 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 85 pointswere scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.