Bldg 9B, DLF Cyber city
DLF Building 9B is 756159 sq. ft. sited at Cyber city, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon India. This building was constructed in year 2007 which have 16 floors. The occupancy level of Building is around 3900. Multinational companies were using more space in the building. There is 32.96% reduction in water usage in this building. The sustainable approach of the team improves the workability of all the workers. The proficient practices like- energy efficient lights star levelled equipments, full resource utilization, water management, and waste management. Building is using Electricity and chilled water for reducing HVAC load. These all factors helped in making the building more prominent and so in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 18 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 85 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.