DLF Building No-10
DLF Building-10 is 2278852 sq. ft. building located at DLF Cyber City Phase-II, Gurgaon India. This building was constructed in year 2008 which have 20 floors. Building is running 6 days a week and the large portion is used as office space by multi tenants. Ground Floor of the building is developed as food court area. The green building approach of the team improves the workability of all the workers. In this direction, 100 kW of Solar PV power system is also installed on the roof of the building. This exercise represent a logical approach to building operations that “made total sense” for building users. This exercise helps in achieving the LEED GOLD certification.
- LEED for Existing Building GOLD level achieved
- 100% STP water is used in the irrigation
- 15 kWh/ sf / year is the energy utilization Index (EUI) of the building.
- 85 points were scored on energy star performance assessment tool.
Sustainable Strategies –
- Energy Audit of ASHRAE level-II was performed to judge the building’s current energy utilization.
- The CFC free refrigerant is used in the building to reduce the GHG emission.
- Anti- reflecting coating is done on the roof to reduce the heat island effect.
- Waste audit was performed
- ISO 14001-2004 certification has been provided
- Different Policies like sustainable purchase policy, green cleaning policy were developed.