24-08-2013,DLF City Club, Gurgaon: First Green Consulting conducted a Webinar on BIPV. There was gathering of 70 participants. Participant from prestigious organizations like Lanco, MMEPL, Interoean shipping India limited, Hanergy, MNIT Jaipur, Fortum, Mahindra EPC, GMR Energy and TERI have attended the workshop. We would like to present a bundle of thanks to all participants for taking part in the event and make it successful.
While there is significant cost decline in solar technologies, many green building developers are considering their building envelope made of solar PV panels typically Know as BIPV. The present BIPV market is order of 4 billion US dollar and it is expected that there is an enormous potential for growth in BIPV. For the first time first green consulting and MNIT Jaipur announces a free webinar on BIPV for the targeted audience such as architects, designers, real estate developers, large home owners, students, venture and equity investors and solar installers. It is must attend webinar for any of the stake holders working in BIPV and wish to conceive their building as green building with BIPV.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Market potential for solar PV and future growth prospects
• Understanding the fundamental principles of the BIPV technologies
• BIPV vs Conventional PV
• BIPV products and their applications
• BIPV opportunity with different PV technologies
• Options for Integration of PV in to roof and facade
• Grid connected and Off-Grid connected BIPV systems
• Challenges with BIPV with Grid
• Economics of BIPV systems
• Case studies
The above points were discussed in webinar and there was a good gathering of students of MNIT. Different case studies on BIPV were also discussed in the webinar and at last it was ended with queries section. So many students raised various doubts and clarified from speaker.