7.7KW SOLAR BATTERY STORAGE
Founded in 1995 as a pioneer in battery technology, BYD’s mission is to change the world by creating a complete, clean-energy ecosystem that reduces the world’s reliance on petroleum. BYD’s innovative products are leaders in multiple sectors, including battery-electric automobiles, buses, medium- and heavy-duty trucks and forklifts; the SkyRail monorail system; solar power generation and energy storage systems; and consumer electronics.
BYD North America’s headquarters is located in Downtown Los Angeles, with a 450,000-square-foot bus manufacturing facility in Lancaster, California. BYD employs over 750 workers in the United States.
BYD is the only electric bus manufacturer with a unionized workforce (SMART Local 105) and a Community Benefits Agreement establishing training and apprenticeship programs for workers with traditionally high barriers to employment, and mandating diversity in hiring.
BYD has been the world’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer for the past three years running, in both consumer and commercial/industrial electric vehicles. Last year BYD sold more than 113,000 plug-in electric vehicles worldwide and currently has nearly 40,000 electric buses in service around the world. BYD employs over 20,000 engineers globally, constantly innovating in order to make the world a better place.
At the heart of BYD’s technology is its batteries. One of the largest rechargeable battery manufacturers in the world, BYD develops batteries for a broad range of applications—from cell phones and laptops to large-scale, grid-connected energy storage systems. BYD’s non-toxic Iron-Phosphate battery chemistry makes it the safest choice available on the market today.
BYD is a publicly traded company with 60% of its stocks owned by U.S. investors. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway is the largest single shareholder at 8%.
- Rating: 7,680 W
- DoD 100 %
- Lithium-Ion-Phosphate-Technology (LFP)
- The BYD Premium HVS 7.7 kW Li Ion Solar Battery Storage is compatible with Symo Hybrid and GEN24 Plus Hybrid Inverter from Fronius, the Sunny Boy Storage from SMA, the PIKO BA from Kostal and the PLENTICORE PLUS from Kostal
- Extend anytime / up to 3 identical systems parallel
The new 7.7kW Solar Battery Storage with BYD HVS and Kostal Piko MP PLUS 4.6 package builds on the well-known memories and has all previous functions. With the Battery-Box Premium HVM, a battery module comes onto the market that has higher storage capacities than its predecessor. The further development of cell technology has reduced the system weight by almost 30%. The construction depth was also reduced by 8 cm. This means that less floor space is required. At the same time, the new devices have a leaner look. One of the highlights: The new storage systems have “protection class IP55”. This enables use outside as well.
Even more flexible and scalable. With the new generation, up to three battery towers can now be connected to one system. BYD remains true to itself when it comes to loading and unloading. Each battery can also supply the nominal capacity as power – i.e. 1C. This makes the new series ideal for on-grid, on-grid plus backup and off-grid systems. Since the software in the new models also remains the same, the Premium HVM are still compatible with Kostal, SMA, Fronius and GoodWe without any problems.
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design does not require any internal wiring and allows maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- The highest security standards such as VDE 2510-50
- Powerful emergency / backup power and off-grid functionality
|Dimensions||94.5 × 58.5 × 29.8 cm|
|Rated Power (W/kW)|
7.6 kW, 7.7 kW
- Supplier code: B-Box-HVS-7.7
- 7.68 kWh battery capacity
- Lithium iron phosphate technology (LFP)
- 307 V nominal voltage
- 50 A max. output current
- 75 A for 5 seconds
- 129 kg
- IP 55
- 945 x 585 x 298 mm (H / W / D)
- Capable of on and off grid
- Protection Rating: IP 55
- Temperature Range[℃]: -10 ~ +50
- Certification & Safety Standard: CE / UL1642 / RCM / Sicherheitsleitfaden Li-Ionen-Hausspeicher
- Battery Type: Lithium LiFePO4
- Scalability: Max. 3 systems in parallel
- Compatible lnverters: SMA / KOSTAL / Goodwe / Ingeteam / Fronius
- Warranty: 10 years