Firstgreen Solar Academy found some expert tips for cleaning solar panels. Let’s have a look on it.
Now a days Solar Power Generation in terms of Renewable energy is the most necessary part in India as well as in Other Countries for Energy Conservation. In a Solar Plant /System, Solar Panels/modules cleaning is the most important task. As all are aware that after installation of Solar, there are many dirts, dusts & leaves etc. falling on the Solar Panels which hamper the actual generated efficiency of the whole Plant. Now a days in market there is a huge importance of cleaning the Solar Panels. To reach the expected generation as well as to increase efficiency some expert tips are to be required which is given below:
- Keep your panels clean and free of debris & check it monthly for any obstructions or use a soft brush to carefully remove the dirt. For safety reasons, it’s also wise to clean your panels from the ground if possible. A good quality soft brush and a squeegee with a plastic blade on one side and a cloth covered sponge on the other coupled with a long extension may be used.
- Early morning can be a particularly good time for cleaning as dew that has settled on the panels overnight will likely have softened grime. That means you’ll need to use less water and less energy to clean your solar panels.
- If the panels are dry, use the soft brush to brush any loose dirt before tackling the panels with water. In certain situations, such as having panels in a particularly dry area (where dust and bird droppings may build up) or where the panel tilt is less than about 5 degrees, cleaning is recommended to ensure an efficiently generating system.
- Refer to product handbook for cleaning instructions surely. Depending on your panels, there might be specific cleaning recommendations. Also proper cleaning instruction guidelines should be provided separately after installation of the system.
- Try to use advanced Robotic Cleaning system as much as possible for Cleaning Solar Panels to increase the cleaning cycle frequency instead of manual cleaning process.
For more information please contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org