Generac PWRCell APKE00014 Solar Inverter
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators. We are also the leading designer and manufacturer of manual and fully automatic transfer switches and accessories for backup power applications up to 2 MW.
Our Generac Mobile line of powerful, high-quality light towers, trailer-mounted mobile generators and combination units are designed and built for a variety of industries and the most demanding environments.
Generac also pioneered the residential power washer category, putting the power to clean into the hands of homeowners. Today, Generac features a full line of innovative, industry-leading power washers suitable for virtually any application, including the toughest commercial and industrial environments.
At Generac, we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions.
PWRcell is the foundation of elegant solutions to complex energy problems; today and tomorrow. Designed from the start to integrate solar and storage, this is a true, no-compromise device that provides more power, capacity and efficiency than others can offer
- Single inverter for grid-tied solar with smart battery integration
- Simplfied system design: No autotransformer or battery inverter needed
- User-selectable modes for backup power, self supply, time-of-use and zero-export
- Free system monitoring included via PWRview Web Portal and Mobile App
- Type: String inverter
- Efficiency: 97.5%
- Warranty: 10 years
- Nominal Voltage: 208 VAC (The nominal voltage for an inverter’s output is expressed in alternating current and it represents the voltage level at which an inverter will connect to your home’s electric system)/ 240VDC (The nominal voltage at which an inverter operates is expressed in direct current, and it represents the voltage level to the inverter from your solar PV panels)
- Night Tare Loss: 30W (In order to remain operational throughout the day, inverters continue to use electricity throughout the night even when the solar panels aren’t actively producing electricity. Lower night tare loss means those inverters require less electricity to remain on)
- Max output power: 8kW