- EPC of 500 kWp Solar Ground Mounted PV Project at JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd, Cuttack
JK Lakshmi Cement Limited in Cuttack, Odisha wanted to develop a 500 kWp solar project and in this regards they wanted Firstgreen to provide the complete EPC services in this project. Firstgreen started the EPC work and conducted a detailed site survey by a surveyor as the main challenge in this project is land levels. The plant design and installation is very challenging but with the experience of our in-house team the plant is commissioned in specified time.
Scope of Work for Firstgreen
The scope of work for Firstgreen included the complete engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) work. During this project implementation phase Firstgren team worked directly with the site incharge at JKLC Cuttack Cement factory.
- Panel Type: Renewsys 335 Wp solar panels Poly Crystalline technology
- Panel Quantity: 1500
- Mounting structure type: Ground mounted, double stack
- Inverter Type: Sungrow 100 KW each. 4 Nos.
- System Size [DC]: 500 kWp
- AC Voltage: 480 V
- Interconnection Type: Load side of the customer meter. termination at 440V LT panel
- Utility Company: Central Electricity Supply Utility (CESU) of Orissa
- Annual energy generation: 750,000 kWh
- 3 acres of land full of Solar panels with 76 tables
- Five-year operations and maintenance plan
- Net-metered project will export excess generation to the local utility grid, controlled by CESU