RSI 3×208-240V IP66 5.5kW 24.2 solar inverter by Grundfos
Grundfos is a pump manufacturer, based in Denmark, with more than 19,000 employees globally. The annual production of the company is more than 16 million pump units, circulator pumps (UP), submersible pumps (SP), and centrifugal pumps (CR). Grundfos also produces electric motors for the pumps as well as electric motors for separate merchandising. Grundfos develops and sells electronics for controls for pumps and other systems. The best solar water pumping inverters from NASDAQ, Bloomberg and Fortune 500 listed manufacturers at best price.
GF 270 solar modules are suitable for the RSI, SQFlex and CRFlex water supply system based on renewable energy sources.
GF 270 solar modules consist of 60 polycrystalline silicon solar cells in series with 3 bypass diodes. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and tempered glass. Each solar module is equipped with plugs and sockets for easy connection of several modules in parallel or series. The solar modules must be mounted on a support structure, tilted at an angle ensuring optimum utilisation of the solar energy.
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001-certified factories.
• Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class C fire rating).
• GF 270 is CE marked.
• Compliant with the requirements of IEC 61215 including:
– thermal cycling between -40 °C and 85 °C (-40 °F and 185 °F) at 85 % relative humidity,
– simulated impact of one inch hail at 84 km/h (52 mph) (terminal velocity),
– a “damp heat” test, consisting of 1000 hours of exposure to 85 °C (185 °F) and 85 % relative humidity,
– a “hot spot” test determining a module’s ability to tolerate localised shadowing (which can cause reverse-biased operation and localised heating), – static mechanical load, front and back, of 2400 Pa (0.35 psi / 50 psf) corresponding to a windspeed
of 130 km/h (81 mph); front load (e.g. snow) of 5400 Pa (0.78 psi / 113 psf),
– certified according to IEC 61730-1 and IEC 61730-2:2007-05.
• Power output:
– 25 years limited warranty of 80 % power output.
– 12 years limited warranty of 90 % power output.
• Workmanship: 2 years.