Schneider Hybrid Solar Inverter
About Schneider Electric Solar
We are the Solar Business of Schneider Electric. With our strong heritage in solar power conversion and energy management expertise, and working closely with our network of solar professionals such as installers and distributors, we offer solar solutions for homes and industries around the globe.
As an industry leader, the Solar Business of Schneider Electric is focused on designing and developing products and solutions for the solar power conversion chain and providing best-in-class global customer services and technical support.
Why choose Schneider Electric’s solar products and solutions?
- Future-Ready for Your Smart Homes & Buildings
We provide software and services to enable decentralized energy management for homes and buildings.
- 20+ Years of Experience
We provide mature residential solar and storage solutions with unmatched reliability and 20+ years of experience.
- Long-Term Reliability
We provide you with robust, long-term and highly reliable solutions throughout the product’s lifecycle.\
- Commitment to The Future
With our strong heritage in solar power conversion and energy management, we’re committed to solar and storage as a megatrend in power generation.
Schneider Electric provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Hybrid Solar Inverters from Schneider
XW+ Hybrid Inverter for Solar Power 230V [One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (230 VAC)]
One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (230 VAC)
XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Available solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further adaptability.
From a single XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
Designed for reliability
• Extensive quality and reliability testing.
• Highly accelerated life testing
• Globally proven and recognized field performance.
• Single or three-phase off-grid systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW (30 minutes rating
at 25 °C).
• Supports DC-coupled and AC-coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures.
• Supports charging of lithium ion battery packs.
Easy to service
• Monitor, troubleshoot, or upgrade firmware with Insight.
Easy to install
• System configures quickly into compact, wall-mounted system.
• Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs.
• Balance-of-system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers,
• Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Insight.
(6.8/8.5 kW Hybrid Inverter
for North America)
Protect your home’s power supply when the grid goes out. Save on energy costs with
utility time of use and demand charge optimization. The XW Pro solar hybrid inverter
is the heart of your home power system, connecting solar and battery storage with the
grid for backup power and energy security. It can be used for solar and storage, or
backup power systems without solar.
Backup power performance
• Reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (2x).
• Seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch.
• Grid and Generator input ports.
• Field proven product quality and reliability, building on two decades of experience in solar and storage.
• 120/240 V output with stacking capability up to 4 units
• Configurable for 120 V output for 3 phase systems.
• Connects solar with Conext™ MPPT Charge Controllers or PV inverters for DC-coupled or AC-coupled systems.
• Lithium Ion battery integration.
• Grid tied and off-grid systems, Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H and PREPA compliant.
Easy to install
• Configures quickly using Insight.
• AC Out port for backuploads
• Full ecosystem and accessories for single unit or scalable systems.
Smart energy management
• Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges.
• Self-consumption of solar energy.
Compatible with Insight
• Remote monitoring & control with advanced data security
• Web and mobile app
• Multi-site management for installers.