We are hiring: Job Description-Business Development Manager
• Work closely with clients to provide design-engineering solution for each project.
• Complete interconnection drawings, single line diagrams, bid sets, construction sets, and as-built drawings
for all solar projects.
• Work with utility companies on project coordination.
• Work with \Operations team of the client throughout project development and implementation.
• Communicate with vendors and subcontractors throughout project development and implementation.
• Assist our Performance Assurance group with system performance monitoring.
• Visit job sites for project development, installation progress, punch-outs, etc.
• Attend customer meetings and presentations throughout sales cycle, if necessary
Have proven experience in a similar jobs for utility scale solar projects
Self-starter and Results–oriented: Proven experience of working to targets and achieving them within established timelines in a commercial or sales driven role
Able to lead the customer journey from concept to commissioning
Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of utility scale solar projects
Related business processes (including relevant permits/licenses, project development, procurement etc.)
Ability to work with financial models and create detailed customer proposals
Demonstrate the drive, vision and professional resilience required to build a new line of business
Demonstrates a collaborative working style
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Excellent influencing skills
Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills (someone who demonstrates innovative thinking).
Proficiency in MS Office (in particular Excel)
Excellent time management skills
Able to demonstrate good judgement
Able to manage multiple priorities and multiple stakeholder relationships
Can plan effectively to accomplish long and short-term goals
Able to travel extensively throughout the UK and occasionally abroad as required
- Proven experience in design engineering of utility scale solar projects